The University Inn is Reno’s most convenient and affordable hotel. Located across the street from the University of Nevada, Reno’s campus; the University Inn is your perfect solution for staying near the University at a great rate or for being able to experience all the great events and festivities that occur in the Reno and Sparks area.
Check out how close we are to all the great events that happen in the Reno/Sparks area!
Distance to Reno’s Great Locations:
- University of Nevada, Reno – Across The Street, Less than 200 feet!
- Visit the University, move in your kids to the dorms with easy parking and convenience, and experience all the events that the University offer with ease: football and basketball games, graduation, and so much more.
- University of Nevada Medical School – Across The Street, Less than 250 feet!
- Visit all the University facilities and experience the luscious beauty of UNR.
- Mackay Stadium – 0.3 miles, a 4 minute walk!
- Exhilarating football games, convenient tailgating, and all the Wolf Pack fever you can get enough of.
- Lawlor Event Center – 0.3 miles, a 4 minute walk!
- Graduations, concerts, the Reno Jazz Festival, professional speakers, conventions, and so much more.
- Fleischmann Planetarium – 0.3 miles, a 4 minute walk!
- The beauty of the stars explained and seen up close, great inspirational and educational films, and tons of fun activities for the kids.
- Rancho San Rafael Park – Across the street, 0.1 miles, a 3 minute walk!
- The Great Reno Hot Air Balloon Races as well as many other huge festivals and events. Rancho San Rafael also has great parks, hiking, biking, disc golf, the Wilbur D. May Museum and Arboretum, fun kids events, and so much more.
- The Little Waldorf Salloon – 0.1 miles, a 3 minute walk!
- Experience one of Reno’s oldest and most popular bar and restaurant, it’s a UNR favorite.
- Reno’s City Center – 1.2 miles, a 5 minute bus ride on the free Sierra Spirit bus!
- Experience everything Reno has to offer, including Hot August Nights, Street Vibrations, and monthly festivals and events including the Santa Crawl, the Reno Wine Walk, and so much more.
- The Casino District – 1.1 miles, a 5 minute bus ride on the free Sierra Spirit bus!
- See everything the casinos in Reno have to offer including some great gambling, amazing concerts, show, and other great events.
- Midtown – 2.4 miles, a 10 minute bus ride on the free Sierra Spirit bus!
- Experience fine food and dining, shopping, as well as an amazing night life in Reno’s popular Midtown District.
- Stead Airport – 9.3 miles, a 15 minute drive or shuttle ride.
- Come see the exhilarating Reno Air Races at the closest hotel to this amazing and thrilling event.
- Reno Tahoe International Airport – 5.0 miles, a 7 minute drive or cheap shuttle ride from Airport Mini Bus!
- Getting to the University Inn is easy and simple if you’ve flown in from out of town. A quick drive or a very reasonable minimal charge from the Airport Mini Bus will bring you right to our doors.
- Victorian Avenue in Sparks, Nevada – 4.4 miles – an 8 minute drive or shuttle ride!
- The Best in the West Nugget Rib Cook Off, Thursday Night Farmer’s Markets, and so many other great festivals, concerts, and events.
- And Many, Many More!